Attending the Premier Pro 5 Summit
Premier Pro 5 Summits are held for emerging LifeVantage leaders in all of our open distributor markets. This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes two days of training and networking and is available to every distributor who meets the qualifications. The Premier Pro 5 Summit will teach distributors the fundamentals of business building at a key LifeVantage rank. Distributors will learn what they need to know to take their business to the next level while preparing them to be among the next generation of LifeVantage leadership.
We will notify distributors by email when they have qualified to attend this event. The invitation is valid for one person per distributorship. A buy-in option is available and information will be provided in the invite. Once distributors have been informed, they must complete their registration by the designated date. If distributors are unable to attend the event, or if they fail to respond to the invitation, a second opportunity to attend the subsequent Premier Pro 5 Summit will be made available. Failure to respond to the second invitation will result in the distributor attending the event at his or her own cost at a future time. We cannot allow any exceptions, and distributors are not permitted to choose the month they wish to attend.
How to Qualify for Pro 5 Summits
- Qualify as a paid as Premier Pro 5 or above during a designated qualification period
- Maintain paid as Premier Pro 5 or above for at least three (3) months during the qualification period
Reward for Pro 5 Summits
- One person per distributorship
- Inclusions: three nights accommodations, round trip airfare from home cities to Salt Lake City, round trip transfer between airport and hotel, LifeVantage hosted meals, registration kit and training from top Master & Elite distributors
- $650 buy-in (excludes airfare and hotel accommodations) available to the program for a spouse or business partner
Terms & Conditions
The Premier Summit rewards are limited to a maximum of two (2) participants per distributorship; this includes the qualified attendee and optional buy-in.
If a distributor is unable to participate in the Premier Summit they qualified for, a second opportunity to attend the subsequent Premier Summit will be made available.
The Premier Summit is non-transferable.
No substitutes or cash equivalent will be awarded.
LifeVantage reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice to the participants.
LifeVantage reserves the right to interpret the rules of the Premier Summit.
LifeVantage has the final decision in the event of any disputes regarding the qualification, requirements and rewards of the Premier Summit.